Impressive Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumi's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Megumi's Staff Application Empty Megumi's Staff Application

Post  Megumi-chan Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Part I; General Information

Forum Name; Megumi-chan

Game Name; Megumi-chan

Age (We don't care!); 12

Gender; Femme.

Do you have a Skype?; Not one that I have permission to use.

How did you find Impressive Memories?; Through a forum in CS. cat

How active can you be?; at least 3 hours a week.

Do you speak any other languages? Russian, Spanish, French.

What timezone are you in? (e.g. EST); MTZ/Canada.

Have you been/are currently an admin on a different server; I have been an administrator and a moderator on other forums.

Part II; Expression

Why do you want to become part of our staff?; I have been wanting to join this website for a while! Since I'm knowledgable about forums and games, I want to sell myself to help out! I want everyone to enjoy the game to the full extent, as I try to do.

What is your goal with working for us?; I would love to see this website boom and make it more well-known. It's truly amazing, and I would like to see others enjoy it too. Without a doubt I'll enjoy myself here too, and I can't wait to see this website get started!

How can you support our community/game?; Of course.

Who would you go to for help?; I work to please, and am often capable of handling the situation. But if the situation does call for the need to ask for help, I will come to the owners of the site, who are the most knowledgable, but I understand that members have experience as well. Depending on the situation, I may turn to a fellow staffer, and perhaps a well-trusted friend/member, though that would happen rarely.

Why should we use you on our staff and not anyone else?; I'm not going to say that I am better than anyone. But I dedicate myself wholeheartedly to my duties and I have plenty of experience. I may come off as strict (*-*'/) but that's because I'm naturally boring. Meh.

Part III (Last one.); Situations and how you solve them

A member on our forums is using copyrighted/stolen artwork for their signature/avatar. What would you do about this?; I've seen this happen before plenty of times. I would immediately contact them and warn them, just to know if they are aware of this. I'll ask them to remove/replace the picture with something legal... but if they do not, I will remove it for them, and give them a temp. ban if they persist or completely ignore me.

Someone or some people has been stalking and calling a member names, bullying them, and taunting them. How do you deal with this?; Personally, I find this intolerable. But I understand that there are lots of different situations. If the "Bully's" posts-- if a member is bullying, this results in a temp. ban, the length decided on the situation. They will be sent a warning and a explanation. The victim will also be contacted, and depending on the victim's reactions, the problem will be solved.

If you've been PM'd several reports, and you don't know how to deal with some, what would you do?;I would turn to the owners or a fellow staff member for help. I'm not rash- if I do not understand, I will not guess, or make assumptions.

You see a member posting inappropriate things on the forums, ranting, and complaining about something. How do you deal with this?; Depends. Ranting or complaining will result in a warning, but posting inappropriate content... that will immediately result in a very serious warning and all inappropriate posts will be deleted. If this person does not convince me they are innocent, it will result in a temp. or perm. ban. I don't want to be scarred, and I'm sure the members don't want to be either.

A member is seen running around calling out advertisments for another Impressive Title server, boasting on about it and saying how much better is it than IM. What do you do?; They will be sent a warning, and the posts will be modified or deleted.

A member is spotted using private items and or being giant. It's obvious he/she is hacking. What do you do?; I hate hackers. So much. They will be banned. Temporarily. And when their ban is over, I will discuss this with that member to see if they need further punishment.

You see a member kill a critter and it drops a private item, or it is not on the droplist yet. How do you handle it?; Tell them politely. Send them some kind of small reward if they return the item, so I can give it to one of the owners.

Do you have any questions for us? Nope.

Megumi-chan
Megumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Megumi's Staff Application Empty Re: Megumi's Staff Application

Post  Eclipse Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Welcome to the team, Megumi! That was simply amazing, great job.

Wish you could come on more often!
Eclipse
Eclipse
Guardian

https://impressivememories.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Megumi-chan Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:23 am

Thank you! ^^ I'll certainly try to come on as much as I can.
Megumi-chan
Megumi-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down