Impressive Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nunyabizz's Application for Moderator!

3 posters

Go down

Nunyabizz's Application for Moderator! Empty Nunyabizz's Application for Moderator!

Post  Nunyabizz Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 am

Forum Name; Nunyabizz

Game Name; Nunyabizz

Age (We don't care!); 11 (turning 12 in Jan.)

Gender; Female

Do you have a Skype?; Nope, Google+ though, free IMing and Webchats.

How did you find Impressive Memories?; CS forums

How active can you be?; Everyday for the rest of forever

Do you speak any other languages? Only a made up one...

What timezone are you in? (e.g. EST); Eastern Standard

Have you been/are currently an admin on a different server; Only once before

Part II; Expression

Why do you want to become part of our staff?; New experience, also I am going to be making my own game very soon so I need to know what to do.

What is your goal with working for us?; Making your game child-friendly. I believe in safe environments!

How can you support our community/game?; Yes, I'll even affiliate Smile

Who would you go to for help?; Admin, Creators, or another Mod.

Why should we use you on our staff and not anyone else?; Well, I don't wanna be on staff alone, but the reason you should be on staff is I need/want experience for when my own game is finished, and I love the idea of your game (it's kinda similar to mine). Of course I'd still stay dedicated to this one though Smile

Part III (Last one.); Situations and how you solve them

A member on our forums is using copyrighted/stolen artwork for their signature/avatar. What would you do about this?; Tell you or another admin right away, ask the member to please stop doing it. (Maybe use ban, depends on what you allow as discipline on this site.)

Someone or some people has been stalking and calling a member names, bullying them, and taunting them. How do you deal with this?; Ask them to stop, tell the offended to mute them, if behavior some how continues, disciplinary action.

If you've been PM'd several reports, and you don't know how to deal with some, what would you do?; Ask an admin or you.

You see a member posting inappropriate things on the forums, ranting, and complaining about something. How do you deal with this?; Delete offensive things, ask member to stop. If behavior continues, disciplinary action.

A member is seen running around calling out advertisments for another Impressive Title server, boasting on about it and saying how much better is it than IM. What do you do?; Ask them to please stop, if continues, I dunno, I'd need to ask admin for help :3

A member is spotted using private items and or being giant. It's obvious he/she is hacking. What do you do?; Probably disciplinary action right away. Cheating is bad.

You see a member kill a critter and it drops a private item, or it is not on the droplist yet. How do you handle it?; Ask them to leave it. If member refuses, talk to you.

Do you have any questions for us? Only for one or two of the "What do you do"s. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Last edited by Nunyabizz on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A couple tweaks <3)

Nunyabizz

Back to top Go down

Nunyabizz's Application for Moderator! Empty Re: Nunyabizz's Application for Moderator!

Post  Iskymia Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 pm

I like it, It's really great! Good luck with getting approved~! c;
Iskymia
Iskymia

Back to top Go down

Nunyabizz's Application for Moderator! Empty Re: Nunyabizz's Application for Moderator!

Post  Eclipse Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 pm

When you said "Why do you want to become part of our staff?; New experience, also I am going to be making my own game very soon so I need to know what to do."

Sorry to tell you, but we won't be able to tell you how. We don't know how to explain it well since we're learning as we go. It's a lot harder than you think!

~Eclipse.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Guardian

https://impressivememories.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Alrighty, (It's close enough to the 3rd for me xD)

NUNYABIZZ;

It's nice to see you really took the time to type everything up for our staff application. You decided to put down some pretty good things that I would do too, and I like when I see that.

So its obivous. Welcome to the team, Nunyabizz.

~Eclipse. Have fun.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Guardian

https://impressivememories.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down