Impressive Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse here.

Go down

Eclipse here. Empty Eclipse here.

Post  Eclipse Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Hello my fellow companions! I am Eclipse as you noticed. I hover around here quite often, expect me to be at your aid pretty fast! Unless I'm at school >_>

I'm a female creature as you have probably found out. I'm 12, I loooooove love MLP. I adore anime, cats, and Minecraft. (Yes, me and Isky go on sometimes together.) I've been along the lines of FeralHeart and IT related things for about 2 years or so. I know you probably hate reading about such a BORING person like me. Well, I hope you don't already hate me! Anyway, I'm a tomboy, I really don't like the fact that people still like that horrid monster JB or the bad sounding band 1D. Pink is NOT my thing.

WARNING, I may disagree with a lot of things. I'm a very independent person.

And I am also one of the founders of Impressive Memories. I made these forums, and deck them out daily. I am currently working on getting the game up for you guys! Don't worry, you have no idea how hard I'm trying to work for this.

Well since you're probably about to click back and stop reading, so I'll stop. Hope you enjoy your stay.

~Eclipse.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Guardian

https://impressivememories.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum