Impressive Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isky's app c;

2 posters

Go down

Isky's app c; Empty Isky's app c;

Post  Iskymia Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Forum Name;
Iskymia
Game Name;
Iskymia
Age (We don't care!);
11 <<
Gender;
Female
Do you have a Skype?;
Yes.
How did you find Impressive Memories?;
I'm good friends with One of the admins c;
How active can you be?;
Depends on how much homework I've got. I can probably get on 4-7 days a week.
Do you speak any other languages?;
I speak English, and Spanish.
What timezone are you in? (e.g. EST);
MST
Have you been/are currently an admin on a different server;
Nah.....
Part II; Expression

Why do you want to become part of our staff?;
I've been staff on quite a few games/chatsites/forums and I've always thought it was really fun. It may take me a while to get the hang of things, but with a little guidance, I love helping out~!
What is your goal with working for us?;
To help make the server a place were people love to hang out with their friends, and get to know new people, and just have a good time.
How can you support our community/game?;
I'll do whatever I can to support the community, and the game. Honestly, You can ask me to do whatever you need, and I'll try, even if I can't get it, I'll still try my best.
Who would you go to for help?;
If I needed it, One of the people higher ranking than me.
Why should we use you on our staff and not anyone else?;
I have a lot of experience with running games and websites, and I am a friendly person. I would love to help you guys out, It would mean a lot.
Part III (Last one.); Situations and how you solve them

A member on our forums is using copyrighted/stolen artwork for their signature/avatar. What would you do about this?;
I would definitely message the user about it first. I would never ban them right away, because that is unfair. I would check up with them about it, before I decided to ban them or not.
Someone or some people has been stalking and calling a member names, bullying them, and taunting them. How do you deal with this?;
I would contact both the victim, and whoever is bothering them. I would make sure to get a story from both sides, and I think it would be best to give the member who was being mean a second chance, but I would definitely keep an eye on them.
If you've been PM'd several reports, and you don't know how to deal with some, what would you do?;
Well I would deal with what I can, and then I would go to someone who could help me, Most likely another staff member.
You see a member posting inappropriate things on the forums, ranting, and complaining about something. How do you deal with this?;
I would warn them, and delete all inappropriate, or disrespectful posts, making sure they know that If they are caught doing such things again they would be banned.
A member is seen running around calling out advertisements for another Impressive Title server, boasting on about it and saying how much better is it than IM. What do you do?;
Once again, they would get a warning, but if they didn't stop they would be removed from the game.
A member is spotted using private items and or being giant. It's obvious he/she is hacking. What do you do?;
To me hacking isn't acceptable, and anyone who decides to do it doesn't deserve a second chance. From my point of view that means a immediate ban.
You see a member kill a critter and it drops a private item, or it is not on the droplist yet. How do you handle it?;
I don't think the member should get in trouble for it, so I think I would Have the member give me the glitch-drop item, and give them another item for it.
Do you have any questions for us?;
Nope not at the moment. Thanks c;
Iskymia
Iskymia

Back to top Go down

Isky's app c; Empty Re: Isky's app c;

Post  Eclipse Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm

I can't hide your app but anywho,

Welcome to the team.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Guardian