Impressive Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DisabledDinosaur's Form c:

2 posters

Go down

DisabledDinosaur's Form c: Empty DisabledDinosaur's Form c:

Post  DisabledDinosaur Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 am

Part I; General Information

Forum Name; DisabledDinosaur

Game Name; DisabledDinosaur

Age (We don't care!); 10, turning 11 in December :3

Gender; Female

Do you have a Skype?; Yes

How did you find Impressive Memories?; From a topic on Chickensmoothie

How active can you be?; Very active, I try to get on at least once a day

Do you speak any other languages? Nope

What timezone are you in? (e.g. EST); EST

Have you been/are currently an admin on a different server; Yes

Part II; Expression

Why do you want to become part of our staff?; I have always wanted to be part of a staff team, since I love helping out IRL and online. I've been promoted a couple times from Global Moderator to Co-Admin and that second I realized that I'm really good at helping people and being a respectful staff member.

What is your goal with working for us?; I want to improve my moderating/admin skills while running and creating the game. I also want to see happy people enjoying the game.

How can you support our community/game?; I will try to advertise, help out when needed, and participate in projects.

Who would you go to for help?; Of course, the creators or another admin Wink

Why should we use you on our staff and not anyone else?; I have plenty of experience, from being a Co-Admin to a caring person. If you ask any of my friends, they would probably say I'm the friendliest of all of them, and I have gotten a reward for that in school XD I'm very active, and willing to help out when needed.

Part III (Last one.); Situations and how you solve them

A member on our forums is using copyrighted/stolen artwork for their signature/avatar. What would you do about this?; I would PM them and ask them to remove or change their signature/avatar to something that is allowed and not stolen/copyrighted. For that, I would give them one warning, but if they do it again or not do anything to it, I'd give them a 3 day ban at the most.

Someone or some people has been stalking and calling a member names, bullying them, and taunting them. How do you deal with this?; I'd tell the member(s) to stop and give them each 2 strikes, and if they do it again they would all get a week's ban at the least. Then I would PM the bullied member telling them that I have talked with the bullier(s).

If you've been PM'd several reports, and you don't know how to deal with some, what would you do?; I'd ask another Admin for help or direct them to another Admin. I would try my best to deal with some though.

You see a member posting inappropriate things on the forums, ranting, and complaining about something. How do you deal with this?; I would ban them from the forums but not the game.

A member is seen running around calling out advertisments for another Impressive Title server, boasting on about it and saying how much better is it than IM. What do you do?; Politely tell them to stop and ask them how they would feel if they were us.

A member is spotted using private items and or being giant. It's obvious he/she is hacking. What do you do?; Ban them for a month, and tell the creators.

You see a member kill a critter and it drops a private item, or it is not on the droplist yet. How do you handle it?; Tell them kindly that it wasn't on the droplist yet and trade with them another item.

Do you have any questions for us? N/A

DisabledDinosaur

Back to top Go down

DisabledDinosaur's Form c: Empty Re: DisabledDinosaur's Form c:

Post  Eclipse Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Very unique. I like it! Welcome to the team.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Guardian

https://impressivememories.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DisabledDinosaur Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:10 pm

AMG Thank you so much <3 I will do my best to help out ^^

DisabledDinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:14 pm